Position Title: Production Workers - 2 Month Contract
Company: Maple Leaf Foods
Department: Manufacturing (hourly)
Date Posted: 2020-06-02 15:02:10
Location: Edmonton - AB
Reference No.: 13520168
Emp. Type: Contract
Production Worker – 2 Month Contract - Edmonton
Be Part of Something Big!
At Maple Leaf Foods, we are proud of our company, our products and our role in providing safe, great tasting, nutritious food to help nurture people’s potential during every meal of the day. Our values-based culture, our passionate people and our clear vision to be the most sustainable protein company on earth makes us an exciting place to work!
We value a culture and work environment that keeps people safe, rewards excellence and empowers everyone to learn and contribute their best.
That’s our passion. What’s yours
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Worker is responsible for the timely and efficient production of whole chicken products that are in line with Maple Leaf Foods safety and quality standards as well as the customer’s specifications. The position involves repetitive work, with a need for speed and accuracy. A high level of hand and upper-arm strength is required to work with the product in colder temperatures.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 4:00pm – 12:30am.
- Rate of Pay: $17.15/hr plus $0.60 night shift premium with an increase every five (5) months.
- Benefits: Vacation, Extended and Dental Benefits, Company Pension Program.
- Union environment.
- Previous food production experience is an asset
- Speak, read and write English
- Physically capable of heavy lifting (25 kg)
- Ability to work within colder temperatures
- Work well within a team environment
- Capable of frequent bending
- Maintain attendance
- Must have own transportation
Please visit our careers page: https://www.mapleleafcareers.com/
In person applications will not be accepted at this time.